6i2008

i'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

Hello(:



Sorry for making this blog so dead. Pls ask me for the user and pass to update once in a while. So some of us were thinking that we hold a class gathering. BUT in order for that to happen, there are some things that are needed to be done. One, at least 3/4 of the class must be present. Two, everybody must contribute a certain amount of money to pay for chalet & others. Three, someone must help to book the chalet w/ the ntuc card. Just hope that the gathering will be held during the december holidays and everybody will be present. Tag on the tagboard for more enquires or for user & pass. THANKS(: Takecare ppl <3




BEATRICE(:

8:05 AM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline |